AIR CHARTER SERVICE PROVIDES REMOTE LOCATION AIRCRAFT CHARTERS
We provide efficient charters to reach regional and remote locations in Australia, from Mildura to Wagga Wagga. Particularly suited to mining trips, corporate meetings and property viewings as well as trips away for leisure, our remote location charters predominantly use turboprop aircraft to best meet the unique requirements of these journeys. Light turboprop aircraft ensure easy access to a vast range of smaller airports, including airports that feature unsealed runways or dirt strips. And by avoiding scheduled services, our remote location charters also allow passengers to travel to their own itinerary. This ensures that more time is spent preparing for meetings or relaxing at the final destination, instead of in transit.
Need a charter to a remote location? Speak to one of our dedicated account managers on +61 2 9004 7500 or
WHY USE ACS FOR REMOTE LOCATION CHARTERS?
- Dedicated remote location aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right one to meet the unique requirements of the task, including popular choices such as King Air 200s and Piper Chieftains.
- Knowledge and experience: Our experienced remote location and logistics management specialists understand the unique requirements of this type of charter to ensure enhanced efficiency.
- Personal account manager: Your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist with any requirements throughout the charter, from specialist in-flight requirements to making last minute changes to the route.
- Compliant aircraft: We only charter aircraft that meet the highest checks and regulations in the industry, including stringent Safety Management and Compliance standards.
- Cargo and freight logistics: Each one of our cargo charter experts has undergone intensive training and spent time on the tarmac so that they understand exactly what it takes to manage a remote location charter from start to finish.
- Direct flights to more airports: Our increased access to more airports ensures that we can charter direct flights to more locations, including underserviced areas. This allows passengers or cargo to arrive closer to its final destination, avoiding lengthy transfers and delays in the process.
- Create your schedule:Fly to a bespoke schedule or itinerary – whatever the timetable, we’ll create the remote location charter to suit.