Types of personal information we may hold about you
Information we may hold about you may come from the following sources:
- Directly supplied by you on our websites.
- When accessing our services through applications on websites operated by other organisations.
- Gained from enquiries about our products and services.
- Provided by other companies who have your permission to share information about you.
- IP address, identification number, online identifier, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in the following ways:
- For personalised content, products, services, tailored and personalised recommendations.
- To monitor, improve, develop and protect our content, products and services, we work with our agents and business partners to ensure the highest standards across our brand.
- We may transfer your information to our data processors outside the European Economic Area with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect your information.
- For credit referencing and fraud prevention by organisations in which we hold a share of ownership and by external companies for use in credit decisions.
- For fraud detection and debt recovery purposes.
- We may transfer your information to our data processors outside the European Economic Area with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect your information. This information will be shared in accordance with appropriate data protection laws, regulations and regulatory guidance. In all instances, we will take into account the nature of the information we are transferring, and the level of protection provided by those processors.
- If fraud is identified through false or inaccurate information, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
- Our shared ownership group entities and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance or other types of financial services; or checking details of job applications and employees.
- We and other trusted organisations may access and use information recorded by fraud prevention agencies globally.
- In the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding someone’s vital interests, national security, responding to statutory obligations or requests from the courts and enforcement authorities.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
- To protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party
- If applicable, the successors of our business may be privy to your information for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
- We’ll send you periodic newsletters and other information about content, products and services you have chosen or are entitled to receive.
- We’ll send you direct marketing. This may include communication by post, telephone, SMS or email, about us and our business partners’ content, products and services, events and special offers. Where applicable, this may continue for a reasonable time after you have ceased to be a customer of ours.
- We’ll provide you with more relevant tailored advertising.
If you wish to adjust what information we use or how we use it, you can do so by emailing email@example.com or by contacting us on +44 (0)20 8339 8588. Please note, we may need certain information to enable us to provide you with the products and services you ask for, so changes you make to your preferences or restrictions you ask us to make on how we use your data may affect what services we can provide.
Marketing and tailored advertising
You can choose not to receive direct marketing or tailored advertising. You can adjust your preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us on +44 (0)20 8339 8588. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link to refrain from receiving marketing information from us.
Online behavioural advertising
Any queries or comments about this privacy notice, or for requests of copies of the information we hold about you, amend or transfer your records, please contact email@example.com or to address letters to the Data Protection Officer, Air Charter Service. Registered office: Millbank House, 171-185 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AP.
Please ensure you notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by contacting us online or by phone +44 (0)20 8339 8588.
If you wish to make a complaint about how we use your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer, in the first instance, and we will do our best to help. If you are still unhappy, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website: www.ico.org.uk.
We will occasionally update this privacy notice. We will post a notice of any material changes on our website prior to implementing the changes, and, where appropriate, notify you using the contact details we hold for you for this purpose. We encourage you to periodically review this notice to be informed of how we use your information.
This Privacy and Cookies Notice was last updated in Summer 2016.
The contents of these pages are copyright © Air Charter Service. You may download them to a local hard disk and print extracts from this website for your personal use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts and share them with others provided you do not do so for profit. However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. Unless otherwise stated, none of the content on this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into, or stored in, any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
To avoid doubt, framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission. You are, however, welcome to link to any page of this site from your own website. Notwithstanding the above, caching of this site is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of its business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002. Any enquiries regarding this should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is a service of Air Charter Service - these pages contain general information only. Air Charter Service makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about: any of the content of this website (including, without limitation the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or any content of any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website (“third party site”).
Air Charter Service does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will Air Charter Service have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising from any allegation that the content of a third party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or entity). Any enquiries regarding this should be directed to email@example.com
Air Charter Service - ATOL Holder Number 10632.
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions, or for information or details about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.