1st/2nd LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER
If you are seeking a new opportunity within an innovative company that is always looking for ways to keep up with ever changing technology, then you have come to the right place.
If you join you will play an integral part in the day to day running’s of the business and continued growth. We are looking for a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join our team and continue to achieve great things.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home. Not only do we offer aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as on-board couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
The Job Includes:
- Provide telephone and email support for users
- Telephony and printer support for users running Windows, MS Office, Market Data and other business applications
- Ensure that all problems are accurately logged within Helpdesk system, resolved promptly and efficiently or escalated where appropriate
- Perform IT desk moves for all users within the organisation
- Preparation of IT equipment and services for new joiners, in line with procedures and to appropriate deadlines
- Document new and update existing IT procedures
- Assist with projects of all sizes including technology infrastructure and software projects
- Overall management and responsibility for the efficient handling of support jobs
- The ability to conduct and participate in client meetings / system demonstrations
- Remote support for clients regardless of location
- Software installation, desktop imaging, software inventory and monitoring
- Experience working in a Helpdesk, Desktop and 1st / 2nd Line customer service focused environment
- Technical skills in Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 2010/2016, Active Directory, Networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
- Remote Access tools, Mobile device configuration (iPhone / iPad)
- Professional manner with excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, and to listen and interpret customer needs accurately in a positive attitude
- Able to plan own time effectively
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- 20 days’ PTO
- Additional paid leave options for Valentine’s Day, your birthday, moving house and marriage
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k benefits package
- All promotions are done within, offering 9 levels of career progression opportunities!
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring, which includes approximately 4 weeks based in our London headquarters combined with other Europe offices.
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Company funded summer party and holiday party, department nights out, on-site parking and much more!