1ST LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER
If you are seeking a new opportunity within an innovative company that is always looking for ways to keep up with ever changing technology, then you have come to the right place.
If you join you will play an integral part in the day to day running’s of the business and continued growth. We are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join our team and continue to achieve great things.
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s family home. Offering a range of aircraft charters in the private, group and cargo sectors, but also further services such as on-board couriers, holiday packages and concierge services. We’re not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Offering 1st line technical support to internal customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems.
- Dealing with first line support enquiries, extracting as much detail as possible by telephone, email or in person
- Ensure that all problems are accurately logged within Helpdesk system, resolved promptly and efficiently or escalated where appropriate
- Perform IT desk moves for all users within the organisation
- Software installation, desktop imaging, software inventory and monitoring
- Preparation of IT equipment and services for new joiners, in line with procedures and to appropriate deadlines
- Document new and update existing IT procedures
- Remote support for clients regardless of location
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Desired working experience working in a 1st line / Help-desk support capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows desktop technologies (XP / Windows 7 / Windows 10)
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, and delegation)
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued professional development
- Private healthcare and pension
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties