Private Jet Charter to the Long Beach Grand Prix
If you’re a racing fan, book a private jet charter to 2017’s Long Beach Grand Prix in California to experience America’s number one street race.
If you’re a big racing fan, don’t miss the chance to experience this three-day extravaganza. Once you’ve booked your official Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach tickets, why not consider flying to Long Beach in style? If you’re traveling with fellow racing fans or taking your whole family to the event, hiring a private jet may be an option worth considering. Get a private jet charter quote to start planning your trip and we can help you travel to California in privacy and comfort.
Grand Prix of Long Beach History
Racing enthusiast Chris Pook launched the very first Long Beach Grand Prix in 1975, won by British driver Brian Redman. Although the race is now an Indycar event, it started as a Formula 5000 race and quickly became a Formula One fixture in 1976. However, it wasn’t until Mario Andretti claimed victory in 1977, becoming the first American to win a Formula One race in a US Grand Prix, that the event hit the headlines and skyrocketed in popularity. Today, the Grand Prix of Long Beach draws spectators and top drivers from around the world and has become America’s best-known street race. The Long Beach racing track features exciting hairpin turns and runs along scenic Shoreline Drive. During the event, around 250,000 racing fans gather at Long Beach Convention Center, which sits at the heart of the circuit. Guests enjoy three days of racing displays, family fun zones, lifestyle expos, autograph sessions with famous drivers, and evening concerts.
2017 Long Beach Grand Prix Schedule
You can view the tentative 2017 schedule here, but these are the top six races:
- Verizon IndyCar Series/Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach – this is the main event featuring turbocharged cars and racing stars like Scott Dixon, Marco Andretti, Will Power, and last year’s victor Simon Pagenaud, who won the race in 1:33:54 with a 0.303 second margin. The race is scheduled for Sunday at 1.30pm.
- IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship – showcases some of the most cutting-edge sports cars on the planet in a two-hour race scheduled for Saturday at 1.05pm.
- Motegi Racing Super Drift Challenge – on Friday and Saturday evening from 6pm, the best drifters in America will slip and slide their way along the eastern end of the circuit in this Formula Drift competition.
- Pirelli World Challenge – 40 well-known sports cars from brands like Mercedes, Porsche, Dodge, Ferrari, and Lamborghini will race at 10am on Sunday.
- SPEED Energy Stadium Super Trucks – watch some of the best desert and motocross super trucks compete in the streets on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, from 4/5pm.
- Can-Am Challenge – this race showcases the golden age of Can-Am racing, featuring 1,000+ horsepower cars from brands like Shadow, Lola, and McLaren. Catch the race at 12pm on Saturday.
How to get Tickets for the Grand Prix at Long Beach
Adult tickets for reserved seating over three days cost between $95 and $145, while tickets for children 12 and under cost from $76 to $110. For the best race-track views, choose from the following VIP club packages. These include reserved seating, food and drinks, parking passes, souvenir programs, and limited paddock and pit access:
- Pit Lane Club – gives you ring-side seats at the action-packed pit stops. Tickets for three days cost $925 per person.
- Vista Club – is situated on the Hyatt Regency Hotel rooftop, giving you great views of the first six turns. Three-day tickets cost $560.
- Seaside Club – is positioned next to the Seaside Way back straight where cars set up for turns nine and 10. Tickets cost $595 for three days.
- Committee of 300 Paddock Club – located behind grandstand 24, near the hairpin turn, tickets cost $310 for three days.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Turn One Club – tickets cost $170 and include Sunday-only seats in grandstands 30-36 at the end of the front straightaway.
Once you’ve booked tickets, consider arranging private jet charter to fly straight to the Grand Prix at Long Beach in style. We can organize a private jet to Long Beach Daugherty Field Airport which lies just 15 minutes away from the Convention Center.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW